We definitely are!
Smok has finally developed a top-notch touch screen device called the Morph 219. This touch screen mod will blow your mind because it has a plethora of next level functionalities and features that have YouTubers and consumers alike raving. Smok has decided to pair this beaut with their new TF2019 sub ohm tank, making the starter kit a complete collection of awesomeness and great vaping.
Smok Morph features:
- Pass code lock: this personalized lock ensures that your device will not misfire while in your pocket. It also ensures that no one else can vape your device that you do not want to. If you have small kids or even just nosy friends and you are worrying about them using your device, this lock system eliminates that.
- Wallpapers: wallpapers allow you to personalize your experience. You can put your favorite picture on the screen of your device to enjoy while your vape.
- Boxy, handheld size: the size and shape allow for a great fit in the palm that is easy to enjoy. Not only this, but it's small enough for an efficiency factor but also big enough to be easily located.
- Temp mode, variable wattage mode: these modes are for adjusting and customizing your device to your personal preferences.
- Marble panels for aesthetic: The marble panels on this mod are simply for aesthetic and are catchy and inviting.
- IQS chip set: This top of the line chip set is what really allows for the futuristic functionality of this mod.
- The TF2019 Sub-Ohm tank: an evolution the TFV8 Baby V2 Sub-Ohm Tank. The TF2019 utilizes mesh and ceramic coils
- Silicone tank sleeve: We really love this feature because we have not seen it before. A protective sleeve for your juice tank... Can you say brilliant? Stress no more, your Smok has protected your glass!
Let's compare mods:
What does the Smok Morph compare to, you ask? Well, the Morph is comparable to the Smok Species. The Smok Species was an awesome device put out by Smok, but here are the extra pros that the Morph has over the Species: the physical look of the Morph debateably surpasses other Smok devices, the touchscreen, new chip and the strength of the battery door are all other pluses we want to point out as well. This mod is basically Smok taking things to the next level. Even small details can make a huge difference in the overall performance and success of a mod.
Let's talk reviews:
When reviewing this mod, you-tubers and reviewers are simply raving. From the sleek design to the way the mod feels in your hands, to its functionality, this mod is a win. Plus the sub-ohm tank. Reviewers seem to be impressed with the evolution of Smok's sub-ohm tank, considering they are not known for their coils to say the least. Smok has notably taken some time out to improve their coils and sub-ohm tank and we can all appreciate that.
Ways to purchase this mod:
This mod can be bought on its own, or in the starter kit. The starter kit would include the TF2019 Sub-Ohm Tank, a charging cable, 2 glass pieces for the e juice tank (1 regular, 1 bubble), and extra o rings/pieces. Please keep in mind that the starter kit does not include 18650 batteries, and you will need to purchase them on your own.
The Morph also comes in some cool color options including:
- Black & red
- Prism chrome & black
- Gold & black
- Prism blue & black
- Rainbow & black (this option is only available as a starter kit)
Accessories to go with this mod:
In conclusion, the Morph starter kit by Smok is a must try kit. Between the advanced technology, creative aesthetic, and unique features, we are realizing just how strong Smok is as a brand. Vape reviewers around the globe are agreeing and Smok definitely has VaporDNA behind them with this bad boy!
Shop with VaporDNA online, or visit one of our two retail locations in Southern California! If you need assistance making a choice, please feel free to contact us using the contact form and we'd be happy to help! We are excited to have the opportunity to be your one stop shop for all your vaping and electronic cigarette needs.
By: Brittany Hale
Brittany Hale was born and raised in Torrance, CA and has a bachelor’s in Journalism from Hawai’i Pacific University. She has been vaping since 2016 and has loved the vape culture since it has benefitted her in many ways. Her enjoyment inspired her to continue to learn about the ins and outs of the industry. She then pursued her passion for writing by combining it with her enthusiasm for vaping by joining VaporDNA’s content team.