Date: September 14th, 2018
SMOK vape mods and tanks are known for groundbreaking design and performance.
- Customizable experience.
- Ergonomic design.
- A flair for style.
- The quality of the vape hit it delivers.
We selected the tanks based on:
- Juice capacity. We don’t want have to refuel all day.
- Refueling system. (Refueling should be as secure, drip-free and easy as possible).
- And yes, once again, a flair for style.
Notes on the SMOK brand… True vapers recognize SMOK as innovators in the vape game. The relatively young company had exploded to 80 million consumers worldwide last time anyone checked, and it has only been growing. You can spot SMOK mods and tanks the second someone pulls one out because they just have a look and feel on to themselves. They merge that sense of style of with the best available vape technology to deliver the clouds and flavor vapers crave.
Check out these Vape Mods by SMOK
- SMOK X-Priv 225W TC Box Mod: A Smart-mod for a Custom Experience
The elegant design of the SMOK X-Priv 225W TC Box Mod. This box mod sports a high-definition screen that lets the user create a customized vape experience the likes of which the competition simply can’t offer. You get to play with:
- Backlighting colors to suit your mood
- A puff counter
- Atomizer regulation
- Accurate battery data
- …and more
The SMOK MAG 225W TC Mod And TFV12 Prince Full Kit comes hot on the heels of the critically acclaimed H-PRIV. This mod features a one-of-a-kind design, with a powerful 225W. You get three settings to choose from, and firmware that can be upgraded. You can monitor the performance of your vape via the mod’s top-mounted HD-OLED screen. This one of the most capable and versatile platforms available in the world of vaping.
SMOK went all out on the chassis design for the Mag 225W TC Box Mod. It’s ergonomic. It’s intuitive. And it looks beautiful. Honestly, “box” is a misnomer for this mod’s sleek, palm-fitting design. It comes in cool metallic colors, and has a nice trigger pull which adds to the overall satisfying experience of the vape.
Check out these Vape Tanks by SMOK
- SMOK RESA PRINCE SUB-OHM TANK
Aside from its generous capacity, and elite performance, the look and feel of SMOK’s Resa Prince sub-ohm tank is unmatched. This tank’s clean bubble of glass looks amazing, and the sub-ohm technology whips up big, tasty clouds. It has a gorgeous cobra-skin-style resin finish to complete the look. Under its flashy design is high-end coil tech that works with these easy replacements.
- SMOK TFV12 BABY PRINCE SUB-OHM TANK
- You’d be hard pressed to find a better tank than the
- . It’s easy to fill, thanks to a revolutionarily simple system that wasn’t featured in earlier models of this family, or any other tank for that matter. This tank is a compact way to get the elite performance SMOK offers. This tank lets you get a large, hedonistic hit of your favorite vapor flavor. On top of all of that, it just looks cool when you fire it up. When you take a hit, the 8 Baby T12 Red Light Duodecuple Coil head glows red. Talk about an eye-catching piece for the club.
- SMOK TFV8 BIG BABY BEAST LIGHT EDITION SUB-OHM TANK
Vapers will love the generous airflow of the SMOK Big Baby Beast. Airflow is one of the most important factors in getting a satisfying draw. The design of the valves, ducts and adjustment options is clean, intuitive and secure on the Bib Baby Beast. Think of this tank as a combo of the two best sub-ohm tanks SMOK ever made, resulting in one of the top atomizers available on the market today.
Discover More World Class Vape Goods and Accessories with VaporDNA’s Help
Shop with VaporDNA online, or visit one of our two retail locations in Southern California! If you need assistance making a choice, please feel free to contact us using the contact form and we'd be happy to help! We are excited to have the opportunity to be your one stop shop for all your vaping and electronic cigarette needs.