Protocol LOOP MVP Modular Integrated Tip for Boro Boxes
Protocol, also known as PRC, is a manufacturer out of Spain, producing high end accessories, atomizers, devices, and components for the Boro market. Known for their impeccable attention to detail and top notch machining, Protocol is at the top of the boro game, when it comes to designing and manufacturing quality Boro products.
The Protocol LOOP MVP Modular Integrated Tip is boro threading compatible and breaks down into three main pieces - The base which is boro threaded and has notch cut outs for easy tightening into your boro device. The main sleeve, which has the "LOOP" logo. Finally, the tip section which 510 compatible, allowing you to swap the included tip for most other 510 compatible drip tips. As the MVP in the name states, these parts are also cross compatible with Protocol's MVP line. With the PRC LOOP MVP Integrated tip, the possibilities for customization are endless.
LOOP MVP Features:
- Customizable midpiece and tip (510 drip tip compatible)
- Multiple colors and materials
- Boro Threaded for direct connection to your boro device without the use of a flush-nut.
- Lock locators for the base which allows you to tighten your tip better. Alternatively, there are coin slots to further tighten your tip if you wish.
- 1 x PRC Integrated Core
- 1 x LOOP MVP Sleeve
- 1 x 510 compatible top tip section (Stainless Steel Loop comes with an extra top tip section, the peek Loop does not
- 3 x Replacement O-Rings
*This product is excluded on all discounts and promotional offers.