Like many of you, we are monitoring the COVID-19 updates as they are announced. Our retail store. in Huntington Beach, Orange County is OPEN for PICK UP from April 6th, 2020.
New Store Hours:
MONDAY - SUNDAY
Credit Card ONLY.
In an effort to keep our staff and customers healthy, we ask that you follow the following guidelines:
- Store access will be limited to our staff only. Please let our staff know what items you need.
- At this time, we are only able to accept transactions via
credit card. Absolutely no cash will be accepted. No exceptions.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines which include
keeping a distance of 6 feet between you and others, when you are in line.
Our retail store in Torrance, LA County is CLOSED as for now. You can always shop online at VaporDNA.com
We want to remind everyone to stay calm and grounded through this uncertain time. Our stores are regularly cleaned throughout the day and hand sanitizer is available at each store. To keep you and our staff safe, we want to remind you of the following:
- Testers are not available at any of our stores and have not been available for some time due to industry regulations.
- Do not share devices with anyone.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue and dispose of it into a trash can. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow. Wash your hands after.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home. Please refrain from going into public places.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
Please know that we are taking every step possible to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.
You can visit our website
at any time to make a purchase. But please keep in mind our 24-72 hour processing time for orders. Our warehouse facility is closed on weekends, so orders placed during that time will resume processing on the next business day.
We will be sure to update you on any changes to our stores or processing.
All content found on the VaporDNA.com Website, including text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the emergency department, or call 911 immediately. VaporDNA does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on VaporDNA.com. Reliance on any information provided by VaporDNA.com, VaporDNA employees, contracted writers presenting content for publication to VaporDNA is solely at your own risk.
Links to news sources not created by VaporDNA are taken at your own risk. VaporDNA is not responsible for the claims of external websites.
Read the above message. They just explained that lol.
are orders being fulfilled? any way i could get an idea for when i should expect an order? thanks a lot!