Gusto Mini by Aspire x Halo Replacement Pods - 4.2ml - Pack of 3
Please Select Flavor and Strength from Drop Down Menu
Gusto Mini by Aspire x Halo replacement pods is a selection of Halo's E-Liquid in a 4.2ml prefilled pods, and is mated to the Gusto Mini's 17W maximum output excellently with a rated 1.5 ohm atomizer range. The e-liquid within each pod measures 6 or 12 milligrams in nicotine, providing a strong and smooth experience as compared to the competition.
- Prefilled Gusto Mini-Pod
- 4.2ml Capacity
- 6mg or 12mg Nicotine Strength
- Comes in a Pack of 3
- Plug and Play Atomizer
- Gold Plated Connections
- Proprietary Connection
- Gold Plated Connections
- Compatible with the Gusto Mini AIO System ONLY
- A renowned e-liquid that stands alone among all others, Tribeca has set the industry standard with the flavor of smooth, transcendent tobacco harmoniously blended with the perfect hint of vanilla and caramel to generate an exquisite, sweet finish.
- An e-liquid that exhibits an intense, cool mint effect more powerful than any other menthol flavors. With its superior vapor production and a glacier-fresh finish, users can chill with the frigid flavor of SubZero all day.
- You don't have to travel to the coast of the Black Sea to experience the lavish, mellow, sun-cure tobacco tobacco flavors of Turkish Tobacco. Both rich in history and taste, this e-liquid is the perfect choice for those seeking a milk but satisfying e-liquid.
- Brace yourself for a barrage of sweet and tart fruit tastes. cryptic Blast is a thrilling assortment of exotic, ripe, and juicy berry flavors brilliantly blended into an e-liquid masterpiece.
- Sugar twist is an oven fresh, old fashioned doughnut blend, this gourmet e-liquid provides the mouthwatering flavors delivered by an artisan bakery. Your day won't be complete without it.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
Please Note: Batteries must be matched in brand, model and battery state at all times. Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping of two. Failure to do so may result in injury. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device.
Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by VaporDNA and any and all of VaporDNA's parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA® and any and all of VaporDNA®'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA® and any and all of VaporDNA®'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.
All orders have a processing time of 24-72 hours
CALIFORNIA ORDERS: Per California's STAKE Act, we are required to contact customers that place orders to be shipped to California. Customer's will be contacted by telephone with our automated telephone service to confirm your purchase. These calls will occur after 5pm PST.
Some states have specific laws regarding the sale and shipments of our products. If you do not see your state in the drop down menu when placing your order, that means we have currently stopped shipping to your state pending review of your state's regulation.
We can not accept orders to be shipped into Utah per Utah Code §59-14-509.
We have a 45 day return policy.
You may not return consumable items. This includes, but is not limited to: liquid products, coils/pods, cartridges, and batteries. Any item deemed consumable is non refundable.
Please refer to our Refund Policy page for more detailed information.