Efest LUC S2 is a high-tech smart LCD chargers. It's with a big blue LCD display screen which can show the charging status clearly when charging the 3.7V batteries. It's designed with two built-in independent charging channels, which means two 3.7V batteries can be charged at the same time with the LUC S2. Moreover, the LUC S2 charger performs in highest safety. It can protect batteries from reverse polarity, short circuit, over-charging & over-discharging. LUC S2 is a high quality device with advanced battery charging program, it will protect the batteries automatically during charging.
- Mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Each charging channel has independent display of charge status
- Automatically adjust discharge current to charge batteries of different sizes
- Over-discharge Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- Dual battery bays can charge 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26500, and 26650 lithium batteries (no spacers needed)
- 1A USB Output: The charge can be used to charge most USB device such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, MP4, PSP, etc.
- Low Power Alarming: When discharging consumer electronics, the symbol of battery discharging will be flashing while the power of battery is lower than 15%, it means battery needs to be charged.
- Built-in Reverse Polarity Protection: While the charge is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection, the charger screen stay blue and static to prevent from any short circuit, and batteries will not get harmful for reversing batteries.
- Zero Voltage Activation Function: When charger is standby, place over-discharging batteries (battery voltage is under 2.9V) to charging channel correctly, battery zero voltage activation starts, since battery over-discharging times, capcacity and over-discharging degree is different, so the activation time will be different.
- Over-Charging Protection & Automatically Monitor Charging: Once the external power is connected with LUC S2 charger, charger will stop charging when batteries are full; if batteries were not taken off and the battery voltage will be lower than 4.0V because of many factors, charger will charge batteries automatically again.
- Can charge at 0.5A, 1.0A or 2.0A current.
1.0A for 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 22650, 25500, 26650 batteries
2.0A for 22650, 25500, 26650 batteries
- Efest LUC S2 LCD Charger
- Car Charge Plug/Cord
- AC Wall Plug/Cord
- User Manual
- Efest LUC S2 Box
Please note that batteries can not be charged if they are oppositely inserted or could not connect well.
Please check batteries specification of electronic products to confirm if it can work with Efest LUC S2 charger before charging, otherwise it will be dangerous if they are not matched.
Please check specification of electronic products to confirm it can work with our Efest LUC S2 charger before using USB output port, otherwise it will be bad for the item or dangerous if they are not matched.
Use only with Rechargeable Batteries or with PCB Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury.
Do NOT leave batteries unattended/overnight!
All orders have a processing time of 24-72 hours
CALIFORNIA ORDERS: Per California's STAKE Act, we are required to contact customers that place orders to be shipped to California. Customer's will be contacted by telephone with our automated telephone service to confirm your purchase. These calls will occur after 5pm PST.
State Regulations: Some states have specific laws regarding the sale and shipments of our products. If you do not see your state in the drop down menu when placing your order, that means we have currently stopped shipping to your state pending review of your state's regulation.
We can not accept orders to be shipped into Utah per Utah Code §59-14-509.
We have a 45 day return policy.
You may not return consumable items. This includes, but is not limited to: liquid products, coils/pods, cartridges, and batteries. Any item deemed consumable is non refundable.
Please refer to our Refund Policy page for more detailed information.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
Please Note: Batteries must be matched in brand, model and battery state at all times. Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping of two. Failure to do so may result in injury. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device.
Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.
CBD DISCLAIMER: VaporDNA™ shall not be held liable for the medical claims made by customer testimonials. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products and the testimonials made have not been confirmed by FDA- approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
All CBD and Hemp products are consumables and no returns will be accepted. Shipping to addresses in the U.S.A. only.
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by VaporDNA and any and all of VaporDNA's parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA® and any and all of VaporDNA®'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA® and any and all of VaporDNA®'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.