Asvape Gabriel 80W Stabilized Wood Box Mod
This product has been discontinued, Click HERE to see more Devices or Starter Kits!
Asvape Gabriel Box Mod
- Proprietary Chipset
- 5 to 80W Maximum Output
- 0.08 to 3.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Hybrid Stabilized Wood Chassis
- Gold Accent Plates
- Ergonomic Chassis Design
- Temperature Control Suite
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- Stainless Steel Support
- 0.03 to 3.0 ohm Temperature Mode Atomizer Resistance Range
- 212 to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Bypass Mode
- Power Based on State of Battery
- Variable Power Control Mode
- Customize Power Curve for Six Points
- Five VPC Memory Bank
- 0.08 to 3.0 ohm VPC Mode Atomizer Resistance Range
- Single 18650 Battery Powered
- Threaded Battery Access Caps
- Batteries Sold Separately
- Triple Button Control Face
- Oversized Firing Button
- 0.91 inch Colored Display Screen
- Quadrant Based Display
- Wattage Output
- Voltage Output
- Temperature Output
- VPC Curve Graph
- Atomizer Resistance
- Battery Life Indicator
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Spring Loaded Gold Plated Contact
- Micro USB Port
- Firmware Upgrade
- Charging Port
- Low Battery Voltage Protection/Smoking TimeOut/Temperature Control/Short-Circuit Protection/Low Resistance Protection/Anti-Dry Burning Technology/Abnormal Battery Protection
- 91mm by 53mm by 28mm
- One Asvape Gabriel 80W Stabilized Wood Box Mod
- Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
All orders have a processing time of 24-72 hours
We can not accept orders to be shipped into Utah per Utah Code §59-14-509.
We have a 45 day return policy.
Please refer to our Refund Policy page for more detailed information.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.