Asmodus Spruzza 80W TC Squonk Starter Kit
- 5 to 80W Output
- 35A Maximum Continuous Output
- Temperature Control Suite
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- Stainless Steel Support
- Adjustable TCR
- TFR Mode
- CURVE Support
- Port Number Resetting/Limiting Function
- System Updating Function
- 212 to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Zinc Alloy Chassis
- Aluminum Accenting
- Stabilized Wood Doors
- Access to SSS System for Filling
- Access to Battery Bay
- Internal Juice Chamber
- 6ml Maximum Capacity
- Single 18650 Battery Powered
- Magnetic Stabilized Wood Battery Door
- Battery Sold Separately
- Single Button Control Face
- Oversized Firing Button
- 0.91 Inch Captive Touch Screen
- Displays Essential Data Neatly
- Requires Electrical Properties of the Human Body To Detect When and Where the Display is Touched
- Micro USB Port
- 1A Charging
- Firmware and Software Upgrade
- Reverse Polarity Protection/Under-Voltage Protection/High Resistance Protection/Thermal Protection/Over Voltage Protection/Low Resistance Protection/Short Circuit Protection
- Two Post Build Deck
- Single Terminal Per Post
- 3mm Terminal Per Post
- Side Mounted Hex Screws
- Squonk Ready 510 Pin Installed
- Standard 510 Pin Included
- 3.5mm Deep Juice Well
- Double O-Ring Secured
- PEEK Insulator
- Dual Adjustable Side Airflow
- 8.5mm by 2mm Each Airslot
- Single and Dual Coil Capability
- Fully Closeable
- Heat Sink Top Cap and Delrin Insulation
- Prevents Heat Transfer To Mouth
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- One Asmodus Spruzza 80W TC Squonk Box Mod
- One Asmodus Fonte 24mm RDA
- Spare Parts Pack
- One Pair Prebuilt Coils
- Two Sized Allen Keys
- User Manuals
- Shipping and Returns
Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by VaporDNA and any and all of VaporDNA's parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA® and any and all of VaporDNA®'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA® and any and all of VaporDNA®'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.
All orders have a processing time of 24-72 hours
We have a 45 day return policy.
You may not return consumable items. This includes, but is not limited to: liquid products, coils/pods, cartridges, and batteries. Any item deemed consumable is non refundable.
Please refer to our Refund Policy page for more detailed information.